An infinite canvas is…infinite! So, if you ever loose your place and can’t find all the content on your board use our keyboard shortcuts to zoom to your content - you may find a rogue item on the canvas!
Here are the steps to troubleshoot:
- Hit 1 to zoom to all content
- Use command + A to select all content on the board
- Spot where the rogue item is
- Drag to select the item and hit 2 to zoom to selected content
- Delete the rogue item if it’s not needed (or move it closer to your other items on the board)
- Hit 1 to zoom to all content - this view should now centre your content nicely!