iPhone Desktop app issues

Creating a Home Screen shortcut to turn Whimsical into an app works well except for two issues:

WARNING MESSAGE

Is there a way to get rid of the “Limited View” warning box that appears at the top of many screens? This takes up unnecessary space. Perhaps it can disappears after so many viewings or make it fade out after a few seconds?

HOME SCREEN APP IMAGES

Viewing Whimsical content works pretty well except for images. They open small and can only be enlarged to a size that expands the image beyond the iPhone screen. There is NO way to scroll around so I can only see the center of the image. This makes viewing images useless.

Using the same Workspace on Safari works correctly. Images can be scaled and moved around so you can see any part at whatever detail level that is required.

Perhaps this is a setting or there is some other way to make this work properly?

Thank you.

Good idea, Paul! We’ll definitely think about this - even an option to close the warning message could probably do the trick!

Viewing Whimsical content works pretty well except for images. They open small and can only be enlarged to a size that expands the image beyond the iPhone screen. There is NO way to scroll around so I can only see the center of the image. This makes viewing images useless. Using the same Workspace on Safari works correctly. Images can be scaled and moved around so you can see any part at whatever detail level that is required.

Would you mind dropping a message at help@whimsical.com? I just installed the home screen app on iPhone and can’t recreate this, so would love to hear more and help you further! Alternatively, you can also use the purple chat bubble at the bottom-right corner of the screen to reach out.