Presentation mode

A simple presentation mode in which zooming-in wouldn’t show the grid/dot layout in the wireframes. When presenting to clients it is important to remove that clutter.

In presentation mode, the connectors can act as links. As a simple prototype.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s missing feature.

For instance I have a board with an explanation of some sequence diagram/complex flow etc and I want to present it step-by-step. I would be nice if I could mark some objects or sections as visible on slide 1, slide 2 etc.

Screen Recording 2022-05-28 at 16.46.39

And then I can share this board with colleagues. Anyone can open board in “Presentation” mode and navigate through slides using arrow keys or by clicking.

I’d be killer feature if this presentation can be integrated in webpage as IFrame or something like that.

Hey @praty and @sauron918! We’re really hoping to introduce presentation mode in the foreseeable future, but in the meantime you can try to use connectors to move around the canvas. To do that, connect your “slides”. Then hold Cmd (on Mac) or Ctrl (on PC) and click on the connector to move from one selection to the other:
2022-06-02 17.38.37

3 Likes

Presentation mode is now live. Check it out and let us know what you think!

2 Likes

Thanks. Really excited for this feature to cut out having to export/import into Figma.

2 Likes