Community Templates

Hey there everybody! :wave:

@rickbenetti recently asked if it’s possible to submit template ideas and have them added to our Community Templates section within the app:

The answer is yes, yes, yes! It is indeed possible and very much welcome, so if you have a template you’d like to sneak into Whimsical, fill out this form and we’ll do the rest.

3 Likes

Wow great i’ve studying how to translate this mural https://app.mural.co/template/6f29e68c-7b31-4e68-8269-f4652bbccd79/67765cd4-77d6-4bec-870b-d2977359289a to whimsical, a few icons I couldn’t find but will be awesome when I finish

I am (we are) new to Whimsical, just getting deep into our first project with it. I’m really surprised at how limited the templates are. I’d love a couple of wireframing kits to accelerate all that work… I mean, why manually lay out another landing page?

1 Like

@Lee_Fuhr I feel you! We’re still impatiently waiting for new template submissions from our community so iff there’s anything you want to share - here’s the form! In the meantime, we’re also planning to add more templates to the library soon.

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping yall could put together a wireframing kit along the lines of the ones I collected here: Raindrop.io - Your smart bookmarks Raindrop.io